Breakthrough is part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme. Funding which supports projects in England that tackle poverty and promote social inclusion.
Led by Bedworth, Rugby & Nuneaton Citizens Advice Bureau (BRANCAB), and working collaboratively with a range of partners across Coventry and Warwickshire, Breakthrough is focused on providing targeted support for those experiencing disadvantage due to complex barriers, and assisting them to overcome poverty and promote social / financial inclusion.
The programme offers free ongoing support for those individuals who are either unemployed or economically inactive to help them overcome their identified barriers, adapt to change and gain skills that boost their self-esteem, confidence and wellbeing.
Each participant has a dedicated Money Mentor to support them to develop their own personalised action plan and their progress through the programme.
We work with participants who are either unemployed or economically inactive and have multiple disadvantages which act as barriers within their lives. Breakthrough supports them to overcome poverty and promote social / financial inclusion.
- Lone Parents
- Offenders and Ex-Offenders
- People who are disabled or have long-term medical conditions
- People from BAME and new emerging communities
- People who are isolated, particularly those living in rural communities with poor transport links
- People suffering homelessness
- People living with mental health difficulties
Get in Touch here